Pages

Monday 5 November 2012

Monday Style

Hello all.

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I went down to Eastend for the Senior boys home opener. The Jets beat Shaunavon in an awesome game (7-5) and it was mucho exciting. Now I am sans voice, making this whole teaching thing rather difficult.

Back to real life... This is one of my favorite outfits. It is really comfortable and a great fall outfit. 


Chambray shirt from Winners. Similar here and here. I wish I would have bought a longer one, but I can't resist a bargain and this bad boy was $11.
Extra long T-shirt from Smart-Set
Leggings from Garage. If you have zero butt like me, don't buy garage leggings. They are low rise and constantly falling down (because nothing is holding them up). So I bought a pair of super high, like above belly button, leggings from Rickis. They look real sexy hitched right up...kidding. Do not wear with crop tops!
Giraffe-ish print scarf from Smart-Set
Watch - Fossil 
Messy room - all mine

I also wore brown riding boots...but I forgot to take a picture with them on and I am currently blogging in my pajamas :)

And a little Monday humour for you all


How most teachers feel


No comments:

Post a Comment