Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

A Staching Movember

Hello readers,

I am the worst blogger. Yep, its out there and I take full responsibility.

In other news, my class had a Staching Movember (see what I did there). We drew our own moustaches, coloured moustache templates, set up a display with faces and said moustaches and finally rocked felt moustaches to feel the real warmth of a lip duster. It was fabulous.

Big `ol box of Moustaches

I wish I could put pictures up of the students, it was hilarious. But there are creeps on the inter-web.

The display case consisted of 8.5 X 11 face shots of each student and a personally coloured moustache stapled under their nose. It was very cool. For the title we used something super unique - Movember. My awesome cooperating teacher found this M on google, and it made the display that much cooler.



These are some templates (again, stolen from internet) that we printed off and gave to the students to colour and draw inspiration from. 

So much awesome

Movember was great, and the school had a moustache and hat day in support of Prostate Cancer. Even though it's now December, cancer still sucks. I hope you supported in some way by either rocking a food strainer, or supporting those around you by putting up with the stache rash. 

Promise I won't take a whole month for another blog post. Love to my friends that harassed me (you know who you are).

Yep, about right


Thanks for reading lovelies! 

Joc




No comments:

Post a Comment